Terms And Conditions:
- When making a purchase in our online store, you can redeem the value of a gift card by entering its unique code at checkout.
- A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order.
- If you’d like to purchase a gift card for someone else, then you need to forward the gift card email to the recipient.
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then you may click Complete order.
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then you will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
- Swiss Relief Gift Cards never expire.
- Swiss Relief Gift Cards are fully transferable. Please be sure to store them safely as we cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen Gift Card Codes or the Gift Card codes that are used by other than original purchaser.
- Swiss Relief Gift Cards are redeemable only at swissrelief.com.
- All Gift Card Sales are Final. No returns, no refund.
- A Gift card may not be purchased using another gift card.
- Coupon codes or loyalty points do not apply towards the purchase of gift cards.
- No loyalty points are rewarded with purchasing of a gift card.
- Swiss Relief Gift Cards are redeemable by persons of legal age only. We ID.
- Not redeemable for cash and not transferable unless required by law and with proof of purchase.